Who is responsible for data collection on this website?
Data processing on this website is carried out by the website operator. You can find his contact details in the imprint of this website.
How do we collect your data?
On the one hand, your data is collected by you providing it to us. This may, for example, be data that you enter in a contact form.
Other data is collected automatically by our IT systems when you visit the website. This is mainly technical data (e.g. internet browser, operating system or time of page view). This data is collected automatically as soon as you enter our website.
What do we use your data for?
Some of the data is collected in order to ensure error-free provision of the website. Other data may be used to analyse your user behaviour.
What rights do you have regarding your data?
You have the right to receive information free of charge at any time about the origin, recipient and purpose of your stored personal data. You also have the right to demand the correction, blocking or deletion of this data. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint for this purpose and for further questions on the subject of data protection. Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
When you visit our website, your surfing behaviour may be statistically analysed. This is done primarily with cookies and so-called analysis programs. The analysis of your surfing behaviour is usually anonymous; the surfing behaviour cannot be traced back to you. You can object to this analysis or prevent it by not using certain tools. You will find detailed information on this in the following data protection declaration.
You can object to this analysis. We will inform you about the objection options in this data protection declaration.
The operators of these pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) can have security gaps. Complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
The responsible body for data processing on this website is:
D – 77723 Gengenbach/Schwarzwald
Phone number: +49 (0) 78 03 / 809-0
The responsible body is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data (e.g. names, e-mail addresses or similar).
The representative of the responsible body is:
Mr. Nicola Turri – Geschäftsführer
Phone number: +49 (0) 78 03 / 809-40
Revocation of your consent to data processing
Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You can revoke consent you have already given at any time. For this purpose, an informal communication by e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
In the event of violations of data protection law, the person concerned has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. The competent supervisory authority in matters of data protection law is the state data protection commissioner of the federal state in which our company is based. A list of data protection officers and their contact details can be found at the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
You have the right to have data that we process automatically on the basis of your consent or in performance of a contract handed over to you or to a third party in a common, machine-readable format. If you request the direct transfer of the data to another controller, this will only be done insofar as it is technically feasible.
Within the framework of the applicable legal provisions, you have the right at any time to free information about your stored personal data, its origin and recipient and the purpose of the data processing and, if applicable, a right to correction, blocking or deletion of this data. For this purpose, as well as for further questions on the subject of personal data, you can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint.
We hereby object to the use of contact data published within the framework of the imprint obligation for the purpose of sending advertising and information material that has not been expressly requested. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, for example by spam e-mails.
We have appointed a data protection officer for our company.
Rechtsanwälte Kleine – Mr. Georg Kleine
D-79346 Endingen am Kaiserstuhl
Phone number: +49 (0)7642 7015
Fax: +49 (0)7642 5330
Some of the Internet pages use so-called cookies. Cookies do not damage your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies”. They are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your end device until you delete them. These cookies enable us to recognise your browser on your next visit.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. If you deactivate cookies, the functionality of this website may be limited.
Cookies that are required to carry out the electronic communication process or to provide certain functions that you have requested (e.g. shopping basket function) are stored on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO stored. The website operator has a legitimate interest in storing cookies for the technically error-free and optimised provision of its services. Insofar as other cookies (e.g. cookies to analyse your surfing behaviour) are stored, these are treated separately in this data protection declaration.
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
This data is not merged with other data sources.
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO, which permits the processing of data for the performance of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
You can register on our website to use additional functions on the site. We use the data entered for this purpose only for the purpose of using the particular offer or service for which you have registered. The mandatory information requested during registration must be provided in full. Otherwise we will reject the registration.
In the event of important changes, for example in the scope of the offer or in the event of technically necessary changes, we will use the e-mail address provided during registration to inform you in this way.
The processing of the data entered during registration is based on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO). You can revoke your consent at any time. For this purpose, an informal communication by e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing already carried out remains unaffected by the revocation.
The data collected during registration will be stored by us for as long as you are registered on our website and will then be deleted. Legal retention periods remain unaffected.
This site uses so-called web fonts for the uniform
fonts, which are provided by Google for the uniform presentation of provided by
Google. The Google fonts are installed locally. A connection to
Google servers does not take place.
This site uses the map service Google Maps via an API. The provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use the functions of Google Maps, it is necessary to store your IP address. This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transmission.
Google Maps is used in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offers and to make it easy to find the places we indicate on the website. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
“If your personal data is processed, you are a data subject within the meaning of the GDPR and you have the following rights vis-à-vis the controller:
You may request confirmation from the controller as to whether personal data concerning you is being processed by us.
If there is such processing, you may request information from the controller about the following:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data which are processed (name, address data, etc.);
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or will be disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if concrete information on this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage duration;
(5) the existence of a right to rectify or erase personal data concerning you, a right to have the controller restrict processing or a right to object to such processing, for these rights see below;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) any available information on the origin of the data, if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, pursuant to Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
Profiling by us does not take place.
You have the right to request information on whether personal data concerning you is transferred to a third country or to an international organization. In this context, you may request to be informed about the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 of the GDPR in connection with the transfer.
A data transfer to third countries does not take place. Server location is in Germany.
You have a right to rectification and/or completion vis-à-vis the data controller, insofar as the personal data processed concerning you are inaccurate or incomplete. The responsible party shall make the correction without undue delay.
Under the following conditions, you may request the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning you:
(1) if you contest the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) the processing is unlawful and you object to the erasure of the personal data and request instead the restriction of the use of the personal data;
(3) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims; or
(4) if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override your grounds.
Where the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, such data may be processed, with the exception of their storage, only with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
If the restriction of processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by the controller before the restriction is lifted.
You may request the controller to delete the personal data concerning you without undue delay, and the controller is obliged to delete such data without undue delay, if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Art. 6 (1) a or Art. 9 (2) a DSGVO and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) You object to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you object to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2) of the GDPR.
(4) The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of the personal data concerning you is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
(6) The personal data concerning you was collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 (1) DSGVO.
If the controller has made the personal data concerning you public and is obliged to erase it pursuant to Article 17(1) of the GDPR, it shall take reasonable measures, including technical measures, having regard to the available technology and the cost of implementation, to inform data controllers which process the personal data that you, as the data subject, have requested that they erase all links to or copies or replications of such personal data.
The right to erasure does not exist insofar as the processing is necessary to
(1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject, or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the area of public health pursuant to Art. 9(2)(h) and (i) and Art. 9(3) DSGVO;
(4) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes, or statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89(1) of the GDPR, insofar as the right referred to in Section a) is likely to render impossible or seriously prejudice the achievement of the purposes of such processing, or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right to be informed about these recipients by the data controller.
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transmit this data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to whom the personal data was provided, provided that
(1) the processing is based on consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO and
(2) the processing is carried out with the aid of automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that the personal data concerning you be transferred directly from one controller to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
The right to data portability does not apply to processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 (1) f DSGVO (overriding interest of ours). Profiling by us does not take place.
The controller shall no longer process the personal data concerning you unless it can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Direct advertising by us does not take place.
You have the possibility, in connection with the use of information society services – notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC – to exercise your right to object by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is mandatory for the operation of the website. Consequently, there is no possibility for the user to object.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, workplace or the place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR. The supervisory authority responsible for us is the State Data Protection Commissioner of Baden-Württemberg; this does not exclude the possibility of appealing to another data protection supervisory authority. The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been lodged shall inform the complainant of the status and outcome of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Article 78 GDPR.